Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 346: Longboard Island Lager


Name: Longboard Island Lager
Brewer: Kona Brewing Co. (Kailua Kona, HI)
Classification: American Pale Lager
Alcohol: 4.6%

Thoughts: At the restaurant this evening, as we were being seated, we realized that Tyler Hansborough himself was sitting at the table next to us. If you don't know who that is then that's probably a good thing, but he played basketball for UNC and now plays for the Indiana Pacers. He's what I would call an "Uber-Douche". I even started a Facebook group in college called "Hansborough Haters". Do I regret it? A little. But do I agree with the 100s of people that joined? Yes. The feelings I have toward him aren't as bad as when he played for UNC, but nonetheless I had to resist the urge to Gerald Henderson his ass. What does this have to do with beer? Not a damn thing. Why am I asking so many questions to myself and then answering them? I'm a bit clueless too. Anyways, this Kona Longboard Island Lager wasn't half bad. A bit dry, but still good enough for my palate. 

Rating: 79/100



No comments:

Post a Comment