Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 335: Chatham County Paw Paw


Name: Chatham County Paw Paw
Brewer: Fullsteam Brewery (Durham, NC)
Classification: Belgian Strong Pale Ale
Alcohol: 8.8% 

Thoughts: The guy at the bar said this was Chatham County Paw Paw. However, I was under the assumption that Fullsteam was out of Paw Paw for now until the Paw Paws grow back during the summer. Also, this did not taste like a Belgian Strong Pale Ale. It was much more hoppy and the yeast was much more soft. So we are going to play a game called, "What's That Fullsteam Brew?" After I finished the beer and research was done I concluded that this was probably Rocket Science IPA, which I have had on the blog already. But in spite of that I am just going to rate this from a past experience of Paw Paw I had before I started The Beer Year. 

Rating: 83/100


1 comment:

  1. Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaa! Paw paw beer is light gold. Where was this? The Borough?

    ReplyDelete