Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 290: Budweiser

Shitty Beer Week!
I have decided to have a Shitty Beer Week to celebrate the horrendous mass produced beer that does such an elegant job of representing this country's beer market! Go Shitty Beer!



Name: Budweiser
Brewer: Anheuser-Busch (St. Louis, MO)
Classification: American Adjunct Lager
Alcohol: 5%

Thoughts: If this is the King of Beers than I'm the King of Models. Trust me, I'm not all that pretty. Budweiser is THE classic icon of American beer. It just is. And in the time I have been drinking beer this was the first one I have ever had. I got a nice big 24oz. can and brown bagged it on the back porch. It was rather nice, until I drank the beer. The smell is as bland as unseasoned boiled leather and as exciting as a paralyzed mime. Tasting this beer was nearly as offensive as my mime joke. I got notes of shit with undertones of shit and sweetened shit. It was just plain shitty. How this became so popular I will never understand, but then again, I don't understand how the TEA Party gets votes. 

Rating: 46/100





2 comments:

  1. Looking for a unique and affordable gift idea for the beer lover?

    IceZilla! http://www.IceHoleProducts.com

    ReplyDelete