Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 66: Kingfisher Premium



Name: Kingfisher Premium
Brewer: United Breweries (Bangalore, India)
Classification: American Pale Lager
Alcohol: 4.8%

Thoughts: On the way home I realized that I was out of beers for the blog at the home, well luckily I had to swing by the grocery store to pick up some tortillas for the enchiladas we were making for dinner. So I went in the beer isle to pick out a couple of beers. I was left standing with the statement "Go big or go home" in my head, because I had to chose big individual bottles or literally go home. So I chose a couple that I hadn't had before and the first one is this Kingfisher Premium. I did a little research and discovered that this is a beer from India, but it is owned by a company that owns like 3,002 other companies, so I then rightly assumed it would taste boring and mass produced. Welllllll, I was right! It looked like shortcuts, smelled like cheapness and tasted like yesterday's bagels for today's price. If this was cheaper I would drink it, but it was the same price as beers like Stella Artois and Newcastle. F that S!

Rating: 72/100


No comments:

Post a Comment