Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 67: Track One



Name: Track One Amber Ale
Brewer: Roanoke Railroad Brewing (Roanoke, VA)
Classification: American Amber Ale
Alcohol: 4.8%

Thoughts: Yesterday I said I had to choose from a small selection at the local grocery store and apparently I went 0 for 2. Both my choices were poor. I thought to myself, "Am I wasting my money when I choose crappy beers?" I pondered it for a while and I came up with my answer. No. If I don't drink a few beers that make my bollocks cringe then I can't truly appreciate the beers that make my bollocks tingle. I guess it is like that in most aspects of life. If you don't read a few Twilights every now and then you can't understand the greatness of Harry Potter. If you don't listen to a few Republicans then you can't appreciate the sense that Democrats make. I think you get the point. Well, this was one of those beers that make you appreciate the La Fin Du Monde's and Augustiner Brau Edelstoffs. So for this, I salute you Track One, I salute you! 

Rating: 67/100

No comments:

Post a Comment