Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 55: Tire Bite Golden Ale



Name: Tire Bite Golden Ale
Brewer: Flying Dog Brewery (Frederick, MD)
Classification: Kölsch
Alcohol: 5.1%

Thoughts: Flying Dog is a cool brewery that worships the likes of Hunter S. Thompson, George Stranahan and Ralph Steadman. Which is pretty outrageous in my mind because so do I. These are amazing men that consistently pushed the boundaries of writing, life and sanity. Flying Dog says they are trying to be the brewing form of these men. Well, if they were trying to do that Tire Bite wouldn't taste identical to PBR. Even though PBR runs in my veins it is a mass produced Hipster-soda that is made great by the fact that it cost $4.59 for a six-pack! Tire Bite came in at a whopping $1.79 a bottle! Are you shitting me? Give me the PBR anyday! 

Rating: 54/100 


No comments:

Post a Comment