Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Quest

Hello All!

I am very excited to say that tomorrow, Sunday July 10th in the year of our Beer Lord 2011, I will be setting forth on a journey to achieve the most amazing feat man has accomplished many a time! I will do what a number of men (and women) have done before me and what a lot others will do after me. What is this incredible conquest I have decided to endeavor upon? I will attempt to drink a beer every day for an entire year! Ooooohhhhhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Actually I plan to drink a different beer, some of the best beer I can find, every day for a year and review them. I will give my insight, information about the beer, and rate them every day. Please feel free to offer your comments, thoughts, recommendations or whatever else you feel like sharing. Wish me luck and sobriety!

Sincerely,

Kyle R. Abrams

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. This should be good! Lots of luck, Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to aspire to greatness Kyle.....I knew you had it in you

    ReplyDelete