Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 257: Victoria


Name: Victoria
Brewer: Grupo Modelo (Mexico City, Mexico)
Classification: Vienna Lager
Alcohol: 4%

Thoughts: Sometimes I just want to sit outside, sweat a little bit, and drink a cerveza. Well that's what I did today. It was 85 degrees out, I got off work a little early and I had a little time to myself. I had many options for Mexican beer but I went with Victoria because it was the only one I hadn't had. As you can see in the picture I drank it out of the bottle because that is what should happen with a cerveza. I took a couple of whiffs before my first sip to see if I could get anything in the nose. The aroma was pretty weak, but the smells I did get were mostly grass and grain. I find that fairly typical with mass produced Mexican beers. The taste was a little better. It was sweet, grainy and slightly watery. The feel of this beer was crisp and extremely light. I could go through a six-pack and feel nothing. Which makes it a great beer to get wasted on!

Rating: 72/100


No comments:

Post a Comment